YouTube Premium

Howard

I did the trial just so I could watch a season of a show. Premium is crap though because they don't offer you anything better than what Netflix and Hulu are already presenting to you. I rarely stream. But I think Youtube needs to make some major improvements to their Premium project. It just doesn't have a lot to choose from.

DrLeftover

"I'm different. Let this not upset you" Paracelsus
My wife looked at it and decided there was nothing she'd pay them to watch, and she doesn't watch enough of the other stuff to worry about removing SOME of the ads. So she didn't do it.

I don't watch enough youtube to worry about it.

Howard

My wife looked at it and decided there was nothing she'd pay them to watch
I don't pay to watch any streaming network. I paid for it back when I was married with my ex wife. But I never watched it. I buy and collect movies on blu-ray, yeah I guess it's a dead format now. But I like it leagues better than something that costs you a monthly fee. What I didn't like is that these streaming channels don't always have movies or shows that I wanted to watch. So I felt it was a waste of my money. Why pay for a streaming network when they don't have what you want?

DrLeftover

"I'm different. Let this not upset you" Paracelsus
This month, and Next Month, has been, and will be, a parade of grandkids through here. Youngest is 3, oldest is 10.

We PAID for a Disney Channel subscription for two months.

Then we'll cancel it until about this time next year.

overcast

I can't justify the youtube premium. It is more expensive than netflix mobile plan for me. My netflix mobile plan is 2 dollars per month for 1 mobile. Whereas the youtibe premium is 10$ or more per quarter depending on music plus video sub. So not worth it for me.

Top Bottom