Your usual route

Angel

No Drama Zone!
I always go in at the left side which is shampoos, toothpaste... continue around to animal food... then once I get done at that end I go around to the right and follow the store around in a circle and get to TP, paper towels, laundry stuff... then I keep going until I finally get to the dairy area, meats, deli, and finally veggies. Check out and out the door I came in.

I go in with a shopping list and don't buy much of anything if it's not on the list. I don't like shopping so it's a pretty quick in and out.

Vince284

I love to grocery shop.

Front doors open to the fruit and veggie section, then I just go around the store, I rarely go into the aisles. I stop and talk to the fish monger and then the butcher to see what's good and fresh. Then I'll go see what new at the cheese section and talk with the cheese monger. Then off to the dairy section and usually stop at the bakery section and get half a loaf of bread. I rarely have a list unless I'm shopping for pantry items but I don't do that shopping very often. I buy enough of those items to last me awhile.

Takoda

Into produce over to deli then into meats and fish followed by frozen foods and back to canned goods and cleaning products then dairy and finally the bakery.

DrLeftover

"I'm different. Let this not upset you" Paracelsus
Around the outside.

There is very little in the canned/convenience/soft drink/snack/candy/cereal/"HBA" sections we even use.

I hit produce, real meat (especially last day of sale manager markdowns on things like whole pork loins), dairy (eggs, butter, block cheese), and the freezer section (shrimp, tilapia, etc), and I'm out of there.

My record is in, get a whole cart full with food for about two weeks for the two of us, a bill over $150, and out, and BACK HOME in less than half an hour.

Although I do love to see the little old ladies that are dutifully pushing their carts up and down every aisle just like they are supposed to.... Meanwhile, I'm roaring through at about Warp Two.... and they are staying out of my way!

Top Bottom