• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Your " Fur Baby " Pictures

Jazzy

Forum Admin
This thread is dedicated to our "fur babies" and our pictures of them. Can't wait to see them!

J

Justbec

You do realize if I post ALL of my fur babies I will crash this site, right? :)

I'll start with the newest addition to the family.. This is Archie our Bernese Mountain Dog Puppy.

His spot in the car. Perfect for him. He sat on a cold ice chest and under the towel is where the AC blows out. Berner's overheat easily so he was one happy puppy. It was about 60 degrees.

going_home.jpg

going_home1.jpg

And now we are home.

home.jpg

home1.jpg

home2.jpg

Archie_629.jpg

Archie0629_1.jpg

Archie0629_2.jpg

Jazzy

Forum Admin
@Justbec: He is simply adorable. I love his facial expressions. Looks like he's decided he wants to walk himself on the leash!:LOL:

Can't wait to see more pictures of him!

Vengeance

Creatively influx.
You do realize if I post ALL of my fur babies I will crash this site, right? :)

I'll start with the newest addition to the family.. This is Archie our Bernese Mountain Dog Puppy.

His spot in the car. Perfect for him. He sat on a cold ice chest and under the towel is where the AC blows out. Berner's overheat easily so he was one happy puppy. It was about 60 degrees.

going_home.jpg

going_home1.jpg

And now we are home.

home.jpg

home1.jpg

home2.jpg

Archie_629.jpg

Archie0629_1.jpg

Archie0629_2.jpg
OMG, this reminds me so much of my Australian Shepherd that I lost two years ago.

IMG_0046.jpg
IMG_0048.jpg

Dee

Aww, we used to have Bernese babies, but one of them died and one of them had to be rehomed due to a divorce and moving around, etc. Such gorgeous dogs! And big balls of fluff and lovers. Here's my fur babies, though!

Image no longer available.

The one in the back is Kitty. She's 12 now. One in the front is Jak and he's about 7 years old now since they're 5 years apart. Both of them are Himalayan. I also have my mom's cat Mia, which is Kitty's sister. I'll have to find a picture of her soon.

J

Justbec

Dee, your fur babies are adorable! Ok.. time to crash the server... Here are the rest of my kids...

It's a big family.. be warned...

Harlem, she was found in Harlem New York at the age of 4 weeks old. She is blind in one eye and lame in her back leg but she doesn't let it slow her down one bit.

Harlem.jpg

Petey, just showed up one night and never left.

Petey3.jpg

Porky, a rescue we took in a very long time ago.

Porky.jpg

Nicholas.. another rescue.

DSC00255.jpg

Slip, showed up in the middle of winter with a limp.. never left.

slip2.jpg

Cloudy, a rescue from a dumpster

cloudy1.jpg

Patches, our feral that stays outside, we moved him to Minnesota with us.

Patches_zpsa7bbb35c.jpg

Pepper, our little old lady.. She was dumped 2 years ago in our yard.

Pepper.jpg

Smokey, Cloudy's brother, also rescued from a dumpster.

smokeybear.jpg

Chili, a feral rescue

chilibean.jpg

Molly, a rescue
002_1.jpg

Stu, yep... a rescue

DSC00429%20800x600.jpg

Cappy, his brother

DSC00431%20800x600.jpg

And lastly Stu and Cappy's brother Chucky. All three were rescues.

8fb96415-f0af-42a6-82ee-1fccf7bd9529.jpg

J

Justbec

They're adorable! How do you guys keep track of them all?
Lol sometimes I will call them every name but theirs.. Seriously it's pretty easy except for the three grey kittens, they look so much alike it's hard at times to tell them apart.

April

Resident Readaholic
Wow @Justbec, that is a horde of cats! :eek::p You weren't kidding about the big family! I love the markings on Archie too, just beautiful!! :)

@Dee, very cute kitties! I'm tempted to say "why so serious?" :giggle:

Here's our fur babies :D

Starting with our two Irish setters, Guinness & Mari:

2015-05-12%2014.52.56.jpg

2016-03-15%2011.16.01.jpg

And here's Dozer, our big adorable brute (a.k.a. great dane):

2015-09-25%2010.32.24.jpg

2016-02-29%2015.33.24.jpg

2016-06-08%2020.16.00.jpg

:love::)

April

Resident Readaholic
They are beautiful! My family raised Great Danes when I was young. I love them. :)
Thank you! :)

Dozer's actually the first big dog I've ever had. It was overwhelming at first, but I've learned so much since then and I wouldn't trade him for anything. :love: His head comes up to about the top of my stomach and people are always amazed at how I can handle him but it's like second nature to me now. :rolleyes:

beowulf

Jessie-Moo

2utssck.jpg

2emzxpf.jpg

Willow

1zlbsxx.jpg

15hlis1.jpg
iyil5f.jpg

and this is Errol the Feral

2ps224o.jpg

hes a feral cat that lives around the enterance to the apartment block....hes been around a long time and he must have been someones cat once but hes definatly an outdoor kitty now....the old lady on the ground floor feeds him.....he is super friendly....always wanting a fussing.....runs across the car park to greet me when i pull in..i always have some treats inmy pocket for him now....hes socialable enough to let me pick him up but hes definatly an outdoor kitty...........we had some bad weather recently and it upset me to think that Errol was living rough so i googled how to make a feral cat shelter........its now tucked away out of site under the old ladies window and im happy to say hes took to it, so now he has a warm dry place to live

2myvqrb.jpg

R

Rooster

I see we have other cat owners here, good, I need some advice.

Scarlett is my very first cat and every time I say the words "Tuna Fish"...

My cat winks at me! :LOL:

91491939-83fc-4501-958f-c9deff7be5c8.jpg

Should I be worried? Or is this normal? ;)

Top Bottom