Yet another teenager has been hacked to death in London


Forum Admin
Jun 27, 2016
"A 19-year-old hacked to death last night became the fourth teenager to be murdered in London in less than a fortnight.

Police were called to reports of a brutal knife fight in Selsdon, near Croydon, south London, at around 7.40pm last night.

Paramedics and a helicopter ambulance were also scrambled after a 19-year-old youth was found with serious stab injuries.

The victim was rushed to hospital, but died shortly after arrival.

Two 19-year-olds have been arrested on suspicion of murder and remain in police custody.

Meanwhile an 18-year-old man has been charged with the murder of Lance Walker, also 18, who was stabbed to death in Hayes, west London, on Monday afternoon.

Police say Idris Hassan, of Gledwood Gardens, Hayes, is due to appear in custody at Wimbledon Magistrates Court later today charged with Lance’s murder.

A total of eight teenagers have been murdered in London this year, all victims of knife crime, and four in August alone.

The latest spate of fatal knife crime began on August 4th when ‘gentle giant’ Andrew Oteng-Owusu, 19, died in hospital 12 hours after being stabbed less than 50 yards from his family home in Bermondsey, south east London.

The following day rising rap artist Showkey, real name Leoandro Osemeke, was stabbed to death a week after turning 16 near a house party in Peckham, south east London.

He was a close pal of another young musician Myron Yarde who was stabbed to death in April this year, aged just 17.

Police said roads remain closed around the scene of the latest knife murder in Selsdon, and detectives are appealing for information.

A Scotland Yard spokesman said: ‘Police were called at about 7.40pm on Tuesday to reports of a man injured in Heather Way, South Croydon.

‘Officers, paramedics and London’s Air Ambulance attended and discovered a man, believed aged 19, suffering stab injuries. He was taken to hospital where he subsequently died.

‘Two men, both aged 19, have been arrested on suspicion of murder and remain in custody at a south London police station.

‘Road closures remain in place around the scene.

Officers from the Homicide and Major Crime Command are investigating.’"




Jul 4, 2016
It's got to the stage where you almost expect news like this in advance.
Top Bottom