• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Yakety-yak Shack

Naiwen

Good afternoon all, had a S’mores Frappuccino and a rose hips and hibiscus Kombucha. Had treated myself to a David’s and Tea white tea lip butter. Lunch is fish n chips with lemon iced tea.

Naiwen

Good night all, having a pulled pork Mac and cheese instead for lunch. Seeing my therapist in the afternoon. Be resting till dinner and off to bed tonight.

Jazzy

Forum Admin
Good night all, having a pulled pork Mac and cheese instead for lunch. Seeing my therapist in the afternoon. Be resting till dinner and off to bed tonight.
Good night and I hope your therapy session goes well. Talk to you tomorrow, my sweet friend!

Olmeca

I f that's true, it's sad. This person needs drug rehab. not jail. Just going to be a rinse and repeat every time this person gets out of jail.

Maybe during her last checkup/exam the doctor was concerned about something and just wants to make sure.
Could be... But I dunno, if she wsa this concerned, she would have ordered these tests last time.
Black T-shirt, short blue jeans (which aren't even that short) and white Adidas Superstar shoes. They kicked me because males aren't allowed to wear short pants or jeans. But they allow the smoking of cigarettes and weed, drinking alcohol, having knives, bullying physically and mentally other people and fighting with them, lol.
Why on Earth aren't males allowed to wear short pants (I'm assuming shorts otherwise?) or jeans? That makes no sense at all.

Naiwen

Good night all, sipping a half lemonade half iced tea, had bought myself a strawberry flavoured and tinted lip balm and resting till dinner and rocking myself to sleep tonight. Trying on my therapist’s ‘‘tis on having a more peaceful sleep tonight.

Top Bottom