• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Yakety-yak Shack

Jazzy

Forum Admin
@~KAGE-008: Good morning to you too, my sweet and awesome friend! :hug: Awe, such a cute little kitten ♥

Sunny and warmer here again today.

Hope you're having nice weather!

Naiwen

Good afternoon all, had an iced blonde Americano Bianco, a green apple and ginger Kombucha and had lunched on an all-dressed hot-dog today. Sipping my tea on a shopping mall coffee table before seeing my therapist this afternoon. Have a nice day ya all!

Naiwen

Good night all, Therapy had gone smoothly, she and I had tackled PTSD and how to move on from past traumas. Had found this session really fruitful and be dining home after heading the sack, exhausted after such an intense focus effort. Might take a nap even before dinner this evening.

Jazzy

Forum Admin
@~KAGE-008: Good morning to you too, my sweet and awesome friend! :hug: Awe, such a cute little kitten ♥

Sunny and much warmer here today.

~KAGE-008

*meow*

Sunny and much warmer here today.

Awe, come here! :hug:♥ I'm good and hope you are too, my very sweet and lovely friend! :D

Sunny and warm here too :)

Do you have plans for the weekend?

Naiwen

Good afternoon all, had a toffee nut Starbucks iced coffee and a dill pickle crisp. Browsing Hudson’s Bay currently. After coming home, be lunching on leftovers with Oolong rose tea.

Jazzy

Forum Admin
Sunday before work, I'll be have St. Patrick's Day dinner with my senior friends. Going to be lots of food: Irish Soda Bread, Corned Beef with Cabbage and Potatoes. I'll be making and bringing 24 Shamrock Cupcakes.

Top Bottom