• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Yakety-yak Shack

Kylie

Wild Thing
My work is probably going to have the same issue Monday or so management worries.
Too many people calling in sick which isn't fair to us that have to now pick up the slack. I'm not getting paid either but I was hired to do a job and nothing is going to make me not do it.

Vengeance

Creatively influx.
I won't disagree! I've only called off once and that was because I was actually sick, recovering from a sinus infection over the holidays and wanted to spend that particular bad day at home sleeping/resting. I'm in the same boat though my work has other issues as well that causes problems. More of a locality problem than a job itself problem.

All we can do is hope it's over soon.

Naiwen

Good night all, had a nice afternoon out : had sipped an iced peach-apple black tea from a Chinese pastry and tea shop. So good and thirst-quenching! Never thought peach and apple could go so perfectly together! Have a nice night tonight everybody! Be enjoying a movie the evening before dinner and making my way to my beauty rest. Catch you tomorrow!

Jazzy

Forum Admin
Good night all, had a nice afternoon out : had sipped an iced peach-apple black tea from a Chinese pastry and tea shop. So good and thirst-quenching! Never thought peach and apple could go so perfectly together! Have a nice night tonight everybody! Be enjoying a movie the evening before dinner and making my way to my beauty rest. Catch you tomorrow!
Good night and sweet dreams.

~KAGE-008

*meow*
Good morning to you too, my sweet and awesome friend! :hug: Such a pretty morning message and the kitten is adorable ♥

Did you hear back from your childhood friends yesterday?
Awe, come here! :hug: ♥ I'm good and hope you are too, my very sweet and lovely friend! :D

They had a pending event for some reason. However... I told them that I will go the next Sunday and they said yes! :D

Sunny and warm here :Sun: How's weather where you are? :)

Top Bottom