Yakety-yak Shack

Jazzy

Forum Admin
Cool it down? :p
Treatment
  1. Rest. Avoid activities that cause pain, swelling or discomfort.
  2. Ice. Use an ice pack or ice slush bath immediately for 15 to 20 minutes and repeat every two to three hours while you're awake.
  3. Compression. To help stop swelling, compress the ankle with an elastic bandage until the swelling stops.
  4. Elevation.

Cordante

Graphic Designer
Treatment
  1. Rest. Avoid activities that cause pain, swelling or discomfort.
  2. Ice. Use an ice pack or ice slush bath immediately for 15 to 20 minutes and repeat every two to three hours while you're awake.
  3. Compression. To help stop swelling, compress the ankle with an elastic bandage until the swelling stops.
  4. Elevation.
Thanks for that detailed tips ;) i'll have it in mind :D ♥ :hug:

Naiwen

Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, having my usual breakfast and my morning coffee.

Naiwen

Good afternoon all, sipping an iced cappuccino and a Columbian roast coffee. Lunch is leftovers with orange juice. Doing aroma therapy and music therapy till dinner and hitting the bed tonight.

Cordante

Graphic Designer
Good morning to you too, my friend! :hug:

Is that an angry Bull in your avatar?
I was trying to make a vector of a yak :LOL: :ROTFL:
but tried to make it in kind of eSport logo style, so had to make it angry :p originally it was like this:
yak.png

Cordante

Graphic Designer
Well, it is unique. We'll just call you BS from now on.

How's your ankle this morning?
Still no swelling or any visible on the ankle, but hurts just as much as yesterday :p guess it's sprained and it's gonna get better by itself with the time and rest ;)

Top Bottom