• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Yakety-yak Shack

D

DaveM

Well I am feeling great as tomorrow it seems I will be getting my new desktop PC, so that will be fun setting everything up as I had it before

Jazzy

Forum Admin
Well I am feeling great as tomorrow it seems I will be getting my new desktop PC, so that will be fun setting everything up as I had it before
Glad your new desktop PC will arrive tomorrow. Have fun setting it all back up!

Jazzy

Forum Admin
Hello @Justbec!

I've missed your lovely messages and happy to see you posting them here. You're lucky hubby lets you borrow his laptop. I guess he better if he wants to eat, eh? :D

J

Justbec

July_1.jpg

Good Morning everyone. Happy Friday and welcome to July. Hopefully a lot of you have a long weekend ahead of you. Short night here again, went to bed at midnight however Mr. Archie loves to wake up and play at 3am. His energy runs out about 4:30 so I get to sleep until 6. He gave us a scare last night when he jumped off the porch and hurt his leg, he was really favoring it. But this morning he seems fine. Enjoy your day everyone, I'll be around for most of it. My niece is home from school and coming over to meet and play with Archie later.

Top Bottom