Feedback - Resolved xenforo permission error thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluezone777

Dee just told me via contacting me on another forum that she is having the same problem again as before as she appears to be blocked from doing anything on here much like last time. Perhaps someone should go over there and post a thread about it in their support forum to see what is going on and what can be done to fix it.

D

DaveM

The moment it was realized that there was an issue with some members profiles I investigated this and it was resolved. I also sent the affected members a personal message apologizing for said inconvenience.

The disappointing thing was that it was seen by some to take this issue to the level of trolling, once again another apology was offered on the open forum and this was also rejected. o_O

Bluezone777

It still appears that it's not fixed because when I attempted to view Dee's full profile, it said that profile was not available. I was going to ask her to check if things are fixed but I have the feeling my inability to view her full profile would suggest she is still being blocked from accessing the board or any of its features.

D

DaveM

@Bluezone777 the issue that we were experiencing at that time has been resolved and there are no further issues with her profile, the situation is now as designed and no further clarity on this is needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom