• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

X-men: Apocalypse (2016)

Howard

4.50 star(s) Rating: 4.50/5 2 Votes
Title: X-Men: Apocalypse

Tagline: Only the strong will survive

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction, Fantasy

Director: Bryan Singer

Cast: James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, Jennifer Lawrence, Nicholas Hoult, Oscar Isaac, Rose Byrne, Evan Peters, Josh Helman, Sophie Turner, Tye Sheridan, Lucas Till, Kodi Smit-McPhee, Ben Hardy, Alexandra Shipp, Lana Condor, Olivia Munn, Warren Scherer, Rochelle Okoye, Monique Ganderton, Fraser Aitcheson, Abdulla Hamam, Hesham Hammoud, Antonio Daniel Hidalgo, Al Maini, Berdj Garabedian, Ally Sheedy, Anthony Konechny, Emma Elle Paterson, Manuel Sinor, Gustave Ouimet, Lukas Penar, Ryan Hollyman, Joanne Boland, Nabeel El Khafif, Manuel Tadros, Abanoub Andraous, Aladeen Tawfeek, Carolina Bartczak, T. J. McGibbon, Davide Chiazzese, Sebastian Naskrent, Boris Sichon, Martin Skorek, Kamil Orzechowski, Michael Terlecki, Ahmed Osman, Ziad Ghanem, Moataz Fathi, Tómas Lemarquis, James Loye, Zehra Leverman, Herb Luft, Stan Lee, Joan Lee, Stephen Bogaert, John Bourgeois, Conrad Coates, Dan Lett, Adrian G. Griffiths, Shawn Campbell, Joe Cobden, Henry Hallowell, Danielle Dury, Naomi Frenette, Aj Risi, Raphaël Dury, Ian Rosenberg, Erika Heather Mergl, Tauntaun, Mary-Piper Gaudet, Josh Madryga, Scott Cook, Allen Keng, Tally Rodin, Francis Limoges, Tsu-Ching Yu, Karl Walcott, Desmond Campbell, Ian Geldart, John Ottman, Linda Joyce Nourse, Zeljko Ivanek, Christopher B. MacCabe, Chris Cavener, Ronald Tremblay, Joseph Bellerose, Philippe Hartmann, Sebastien Teller, Alexander Peganov, Simon Therrien, Patrice Martre, James Malloch, Vladimir Alexis, Jason Deline, Hugh Jackman

Release: 2016-05-18

Runtime: 144

Plot: Since the dawn of civilization, he was worshipped as a god. Apocalypse, the first and most powerful mutant from Marvel’s X-Men universe, amassed the powers of many other mutants, becoming immortal and invincible. Upon awakening after thousands of years, he is disillusioned with the world as he finds it and recruits a team of powerful mutants, including a disheartened Magneto, to cleanse mankind and create a new world order, over which he will reign. As the fate of the Earth hangs in the balance, Raven with the help of Professor X must lead a team of young X-Men to stop their greatest nemesis and save mankind from complete destruction.

Vengeance

Creatively influx.
Saw this in theaters. Enjoyed it myself. Thought there was an interesting portrayal of the 1970's X-Men, not to mention that I was excited to see my favorite villain get some screen time. I will admit that I was kind of disappointed that they didn't do the Genosha story arc with him; but, I guess it can't be perfect.

Howard

Saw this in theaters. Enjoyed it myself. Thought there was an interesting portrayal of the 1970's X-Men, not to mention that I was excited to see my favorite villain get some screen time. I will admit that I was kind of disappointed that they didn't do the Genosha story arc with him; but, I guess it can't be perfect.
I really wish they hadn't killed off Apoc at the end. I get sick of how they have over used Magneto as a villain all of the time. I would have loved to see a trilogy of the X-Men having a mutant war with Apocalypse, the same way they did with Magneto in the first 3 films. But I guess Fox has other ideas for the series.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
Top Bottom