• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Would Canadians build a wall against the US?

jy55

Canadian nationalists certainly hate us! Few people would ever know, though, cause nobody in the US pays attention to Canada! Anyway, it's mind boggling the hate against the US from Canadians - as some expats (English teachers) in Asia have found out.

TRUE LIBERTY

If all the elites, actors and singers would keep their promise to move to Canada after the last election maybe they would build the wall.

jy55

Not sure where your source is coming from but I have several Canadian friends. They are all kind and very friendly.
Some of the ones encountered overseas were overly-nationalistic - and harbored anti-American resentment.

marteebee

The Coventarian
Is this the point where Donald rises up and declares that a wall must be built to keep out the 'snow mexicans'? I can't see any wall being built between US/Canada however but stranger things sure have happened in the world.

TRUE LIBERTY

Is this the point where Donald rises up and declares that a wall must be built to keep out the 'snow mexicans'? I can't see any wall being built between US/Canada however but stranger things sure have happened in the world.

If they are coming not spending money living off the government and then going back north I’m with him.

Jazzy

Forum Admin
The economy where I live is booming and a lot of the reason why is due to the Canadians crossing the border and spending their money here. A lot of shops would have closed if it weren't for them. I welcome them with open arms

Top Bottom