Worst part about being drunk?

DrLeftover

"Today: Alchemy. Tomorrow: the World!"
What’s the worst part about being drunk?

I haven't been "drunk" in so long, I couldn't tell you.

To me, somebody that 'gets drunk', which implies loosing control of themselves, is either a loser, an amateur, an idiot, or perhaps, All Three.

Howard

I don't drink and I don't like being around someone who is drunk. I've watched a few people who have been drunk act beligerant and obnoxious. I can't stand being around them.

I don't know if that has anything to do with my father who had a drinking problem himself and never would admit to it. He would get a little drunk and than get pissed off over nothing and come into my room and keep me up all hours of the night when I was 12.

He would spend most of the night ranting and raving on how much he hated my mother and how I should be like him. He would bitch at me saying that I should be grateful to have him as a father and appreciate how he takes care of me. He than would belittle and behave very condescending towards me and get me very upset.

I put up with that for 3 years before I became fed up with it and went to my mother about it and told a judge and her lawyer during the custody battle. I'm still haunted by those memories today. I try to put them behind me the best that I can and I don't drink because of how it influenced my father. He was already a bad person, it just made him that much worse to be around.

Top Bottom