• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Worst part about being drunk?

DrLeftover

"Today: Alchemy. Tomorrow: the World!"
What’s the worst part about being drunk?

I haven't been "drunk" in so long, I couldn't tell you.

To me, somebody that 'gets drunk', which implies loosing control of themselves, is either a loser, an amateur, an idiot, or perhaps, All Three.

Howard

I don't drink and I don't like being around someone who is drunk. I've watched a few people who have been drunk act beligerant and obnoxious. I can't stand being around them.

I don't know if that has anything to do with my father who had a drinking problem himself and never would admit to it. He would get a little drunk and than get pissed off over nothing and come into my room and keep me up all hours of the night when I was 12.

He would spend most of the night ranting and raving on how much he hated my mother and how I should be like him. He would bitch at me saying that I should be grateful to have him as a father and appreciate how he takes care of me. He than would belittle and behave very condescending towards me and get me very upset.

I put up with that for 3 years before I became fed up with it and went to my mother about it and told a judge and her lawyer during the custody battle. I'm still haunted by those memories today. I try to put them behind me the best that I can and I don't drink because of how it influenced my father. He was already a bad person, it just made him that much worse to be around.

Top Bottom