• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

World of Warcraft

5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Votes
World of Warcraft
World of Warcraft, often referred to as WoW, is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) by Blizzard Entertainment, a subsidiary of Activision Blizzard. It is the fourth released game set in the fantasy Warcraft universe, which was first introduced by Warcraft: Orcs & Humans in 1994. World of Warcraft takes place within the Warcraft world of Azeroth, approximately four years after the events at the conclusion of Blizzard's previous Warcraft release, Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne.

As with other MMORPGs, players control a character avatar within a game world in third- or first-person view, exploring the landscape, fighting various monsters, completing quests, and interacting with non-player characters (NPCs) or other players. Also similar to other MMORPGs, World of Warcraft requires the player to pay for a subscription, either by buying prepaid game cards for a selected amount of playing time, or by using a credit or debit card to pay on a regular basis.
Players: 4+
Co-op: Yes
Genre: MMO, Role-Playing
Released:
Publisher: Blizzard Entertainment

Trailer

Screenshot

Fanart
Game information provided by TheGamesDB

April

Resident Readaholic
I don't personally, but I have a good friend that is addicted to it. :p She keeps hoping that I'll end up playing one of these days but I most likely won't ever. :cautious: I just can't get into it, doesn't pique my interest at all. -shrugs-

Howard

does anyone here play this?
I did for a few months. I made Blood Elf warrior. I only had the part of the game where I could do up to 70. But after I got to level 70 I lost interest in the game. Mainly due to the reason I didn't want to keep paying every month and started playing Guild Wars 2.

Top Bottom