World of Warcraft

5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Votes
World of Warcraft
World of Warcraft, often referred to as WoW, is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) by Blizzard Entertainment, a subsidiary of Activision Blizzard. It is the fourth released game set in the fantasy Warcraft universe, which was first introduced by Warcraft: Orcs & Humans in 1994. World of Warcraft takes place within the Warcraft world of Azeroth, approximately four years after the events at the conclusion of Blizzard's previous Warcraft release, Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne.

As with other MMORPGs, players control a character avatar within a game world in third- or first-person view, exploring the landscape, fighting various monsters, completing quests, and interacting with non-player characters (NPCs) or other players. Also similar to other MMORPGs, World of Warcraft requires the player to pay for a subscription, either by buying prepaid game cards for a selected amount of playing time, or by using a credit or debit card to pay on a regular basis.
Players: 4+
Co-op: Yes
Genre: MMO, Role-Playing
Released:
Publisher: Blizzard Entertainment

Trailer

Screenshot

Fanart
Game information provided by TheGamesDB

April

Resident Readaholic
I don't personally, but I have a good friend that is addicted to it. :p She keeps hoping that I'll end up playing one of these days but I most likely won't ever. :cautious: I just can't get into it, doesn't pique my interest at all. -shrugs-

Howard

does anyone here play this?
I did for a few months. I made Blood Elf warrior. I only had the part of the game where I could do up to 70. But after I got to level 70 I lost interest in the game. Mainly due to the reason I didn't want to keep paying every month and started playing Guild Wars 2.

Hawk

Started playing classic again recently, hadn't been on WoW since I was young but am enjoying it again with the harder servers.

Top Bottom