• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

woman stabbed herself repeatedly because she’s ‘tired of living in Trump’s country’

TRUE LIBERTY

Lordy! But America doesn’t have mental health crisis. Still gave me laugh! I guess Trump Derangement Syndrome Really Exists.

Quote:

A Florida woman told police that she stabbed herself in the stomach with a kitchen knife because, “I’m tired of living in Trump’s country, I’m tired of Trump being president.”

Cops found the 46-year-old woman standing outside her residence in Palmetto Sunday, according to a police report. She had blood all over her legs, hands, and face, a cop noted.

When asked what was wrong, the woman lifted her shirt to reveal “three stab wounds on [her] stomach that were still bleeding.” She then told the patrolman she had “stabbed herself because she does not want to live in Trump’s country.”

The woman was subsequently transported by EMS workers to a local hospital “under trauma alert.”

After evaluating the woman, a cop concluded that there was a “substantial likelihood” that she “will cause bodily harm to herself and/or others.” As a result, the officer appears to have recommended that the woman be involuntarily admitted to a mental health treatment facility (per the state’s Baker Act).

The report states that the woman said she “has been Baker Acted before and has attempted to hurt herself in the past.”

Jazzy

Forum Admin
Still gave me laugh!
This isn't funny in the least. This is about a human being who is under such extreme emotional and psychological trauma that the only recourse she felt she had was to stab herself repeatedly.

Imagine feeling so overwhelmed with the world that you drive a knife into your stomach. That is pain. The mentally ill should not be mocked and stigmatized.

TRUE LIBERTY

This isn't funny in the least. This is about a human being who is under such extreme emotional and psychological trauma that the only recourse she felt she had was to stab herself repeatedly.

Imagine feeling so overwhelmed with the world that you drive a knife into your stomach. That is pain. The mentally ill should not be mocked and stigmatized.
Still funny

Lämmchen

Doesn't it seem that the weirdest news comes from Florida? Sorry to all the Floridians but that's how it seems.

As for that woman in the article she clearly had mental issues and hopefully gets the treatment she deserves. The really scary part is I've seen a lot of my friends on FB who have meltdowns because of things Trump says or does or the lies they believe in memes. I'm not talking about slight anger I'm talking full blown ready to go postal type of attitudes. They scare me more than Trump.

TRUE LIBERTY

Doesn't it seem that the weirdest news comes from Florida? Sorry to all the Floridians but that's how it seems.

As for that woman in the article she clearly had mental issues and hopefully gets the treatment she deserves. The really scary part is I've seen a lot of my friends on FB who have meltdowns because of things Trump says or does or the lies they believe in memes. I'm not talking about slight anger I'm talking full blown ready to go postal type of attitudes. They scare me more than Trump.
We just have a law that this information can be released to the press so it just makes it seem like it’s always Florida.

factoverstigma

yeah...there's something a little loopy about those floridians. i kind of hope a hurricane comes and wipes out that section of the united states. maybe then they'll understand one of the many reasons people have to flee their homes and seek refuge elsewhere...

oh who am i kidding. ignorance of that magnitude will NEVER be broken

TRUE LIBERTY

yeah...there's something a little loopy about those floridians. i kind of hope a hurricane comes and wipes out that section of the united states. maybe then they'll understand one of the many reasons people have to flee their homes and seek refuge elsewhere...

oh who am i kidding. ignorance of that magnitude will NEVER be broken
Just give us independence and you won’t have to worry about us anymore ;)

Top Bottom