Woman’s affair exposed

Jazzy

Forum Admin
Article Source
One woman’s affair was exposed after a man overheard her conversation and posted it on Facebook.

Stevie Wilcock, from Poulton-le-Fylde, Blackpool, was working on a building site close to a Shell petrol station in Chester on Wednesday when he overheard a woman telling a man she had lied to her partner about being at a meeting all day before discussing hotels.

Mr Wilcock, 22, said he felt bad for the man – named by the woman as David – and took to Facebook to expose the woman’s deceit.

‘David. If your Girlfriend/wife is mid 40’s, went to work this morning wearing a black skirt, black tights and a light blue shirt. She told you she was in a meeting all day with work,’ he wrote.

‘She isn’t, she’s currently stood in front of me at the Costa Coffee machine in Chester Shell garage, telling another man this whole story whist they’re laughing about it. Oh she also drives a black Ford Fiesta with the Reg **. Pack your stuff and get yourself gone Dave.’

The post has been liked by 12,000 users and shared more than 5,000 times. Mr Wilcox has received thousands of friend requests.

The majority of users have praised the 22-year-old for his post, but others have said he is to blame.

‘Maybe Dave is an absolute horror and she needs a little TLC. Or maybe Dave would like to try and repair the relationship. But he won’t get the chance now because some “fine upstanding citizen” has decided to put Dave’s private business out there for everyone to comment on,’ one wrote.

Another said: ‘I wonder if Dave has children and how they would feel seeing this on Facebook.’
What are your thoughts about what he did?

APS

Unarmed
How would Mr Wilcock feel if someone aired his private life on Facebook.

Jazzy

Forum Admin
Unless he's absolutely sure he knows she's cheating, he shouldn't have published it. She may be trying to make arrangements to leave an abusive control freak and that's the only way she could get the time to do it, or the man she's laughing with may be a friend/family member and they've been planning a surprise party or something. He doesn't know the circumstances but he may have caused a lot of trouble over his assumption.

Howard

Something tells me that he stuck his nose where it didn't belong. I wouldn't want someone all up in my personal life.

DrLeftover

"Today: Alchemy. Tomorrow: the World!"
Moral of the story: Don't talk about your personal stuff at the top of your lungs on a cell phone in a public place. And if you do, don't be surprised if something stupid happens.

Top Bottom