Winter

D

DaveM

Well considering we don't really have winter my side with the daytime temperatures mostly sitting around the 20 degree Celsius = 68 degree Fahrenheit during our winter month. We do however have a run of colder weather about this time of the year when we can drop down to around 4 degree Celsius = 39.2 degree Fahrenheit at night with an average of around 11 degree Celsius = 51.8 degree Fahrenheit during the day.

So we in this cycle right now so most would also feel well that is not bad at all. However as we don't have prolonged temperatures like this we not really equipped to deal with cold weather. Most of the time we have the same windows open all year long to the degree where some of them become stuck open.

So now the problem is it really becomes cold for us as in my house the temperatures can be a good few degrees colder inside than outside. So it really can become unpleasant as right now I am struggling to even type and use my mouse.

This is what we looking at over the next few days (Temp in Celsius)

upload_2016-7-24_18-14-15.png

So I tend to really not enjoy winter even if it is very mild in comparison to other. :a5:

Angel

No Drama Zone!
Guess you need added blankets. Cover up and stay warm. I am sitting in my house with the air condition on and 2 ceiling fans going. It's supposed to be right at 100 F today.

D

DaveM

Well we have the opposite in summer and I love that and it can get up around the 41 degree Celsius = 105.8 degree Fahrenheit.

Right now a nice warm bed is waiting and some TV time :D

Jazzy

Forum Admin
I guess the only thing you can do is what @Angel suggested. Is there no way to get those stuck windows to close? Or block them up with something?

Top Bottom