Windows 10 Aniversary update

APS

Unarmed
Has anyone installed it yet and if so is there anything worthwhile added to it ?

Jazzy

Forum Admin
I haven't. I'm very happy with my Windows 7. My motto: If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

APS

Unarmed
What version of Windows are you using?
I'm on the original Win10 at mo.
I've downloaded Win10 Aniv because I'd rather do fresh install the just overwrite with update.

D

Daniel

Only if they make me.
You can pretty much plan on that, especially if you have Windows 10, they are delivering it through Windows Update.
I manually grabbed it, due to the nature of my field, so that I could get a handle on it. To me really it operates and lets me do what I need to do so as long as that isn't interrupted I don't really care.

Bluezone777

I haven't. I'm very happy with my Windows 7. My motto: If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
Unfortunately it seems Microsoft's motto is " If it ain't broke, keep fixing it till it is."

I am still on Win 7 as it does what I need it to do and don't see the need to change to a new version. I also highly suspect that there is a reason why they gave away Win 10 and it wasn't because Microsoft felt like being charitable. It may not be readily view-able yet as to why but I am sure in time it will be made known and most people won't like it.

Top Bottom