Why do you like where you live?

Jazzy

Forum Admin
I love the peace and quiet and having no neighbors. The closest house to mine is 9 miles away. I love feeding the birds and giving peanuts to the two chipmunks that come every morning and sit outside on my deck railing. I have a beautiful pond on my property way in the woods where the water is crystal clear. I also have a smaller pond in my backyard full of frogs. How they got there is beyond me. LOL

APS

Unarmed
I have always lived in Birmingham and we picked our house up real cheap.
A move is on the cards though.

S

Star

It's a bit noisy here in our street. I'm waiting on a move to be closer to work and I hope it's quieter there.

APS

Unarmed
That's not far at all. Last time I moved, I moved over 700 miles to get where I am now.
If move does come off it'll be first time in my life I won't have a Birmingham Postcode.

APS

Unarmed
I'll be fine.
Son & Grandson
Granddaughter & Great Granddaughter all live in Walsall so much easier to get to see them all :)

Worldwide

Small town but close to the city, great pubs and restaurants and of course a beautiful beach, harbour, sunrises and sunsets.

April

Resident Readaholic
That's not far at all. Last time I moved, I moved over 700 miles to get where I am now.
I've got you beat, my last move was 1600 miles. :p

I like it here because the neighborhood is relatively quiet, and mostly because it has a really convenient entrance to the trail that I use to walk or bike ride every day. :) If we ever moved, I think that would have to be a necessity for me.

Top Bottom