Who Cares About the Canadian Laws,” Says Muslim Refugee in Canada!

Worldwide

Muslim refugee in Canada, who actually believes that sex with a 9 year old child is perfectly legal,

Webster

Muslim refugee in Canada, who actually believes that sex with a 9 year old child is perfectly legal,
Someone should remind the sick f***, "There are laws...you don't like them, get the hell out!" ...and for the record, I'd say that to anyone who had such a thought.:mad:

D

DaveM

It makes my head hurt when I see people that are already being help out by another country and they still expect to be able to do as they want disregarding everything the host country stands for. :mad:

DrLeftover

"Today: Alchemy. Tomorrow: the World!"
Women and girls are property with no individual rights.

This is Sharia.

Get used to it.

--

Webster

Women and girls are property with no individual rights.

This is Sharia.

Get used to it.

--
Like hell we will, Doc! :mad:
They don't want to live under our laws and our customs and our culture, they can get the hell out, thank you very much... :mad:

R

Rinko

Like hell we will, Doc! :mad:
They don't want to live under our laws and our customs and our culture, they can get the hell out, thank you very much... :mad:
But that's religious oppression and you can't do that, apparently.

DrLeftover

"Today: Alchemy. Tomorrow: the World!"
Like hell we will, Doc!
They don't want to live under our laws and our customs and our culture, they can get the hell out, thank you very much...

Mrs. Clinton has promised to bring one million more Islamic "migrants" to the US in her first term.

So. You WILL "get used to it".

--

Webster

Mrs. Clinton has promised to bring one million more Islamic "migrants" to the US in her first term.

So. You WILL "get used to it".
And the same philosophy applies as earlier; this is our land, our customs, our culture and we ain't changing for them or anybody that comes here, period.

R

Rinko

And the same philosophy applies as earlier; this is our land, our customs, our culture and we ain't changing for them or anybody that comes here, period.
There's a level of irony when you consider that statement against the initial colonization of America.

R

Rinko

Oh, so you're saying Europeans should've stayed on the other side of the Atlantic? Ha!
My point is merely that, considering the history behind present-day USA's origins, it's a little ironic to get mad about 'the muslims' and their desire to 'take over' the country.

Top Bottom