• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

When You're Drunk?

Jazzy

Forum Admin
What kind of person are you when you're drunk?

Are you a Happy drunk? Angry? Touchy/Feely? Mellow?

D

Daniel

Yes? I am pretty sure I have seen myself go through a little bit of all of those in one night sometimes...needless to say I don't drink an entire lot these days.

S

Shortie861

It depends on what alcohol I have been drinking. If I drink vodka which I am strictly forbidden to do I can be nasty and cause an argument over anything. If I have been drinking alcopops or even wine I can be a happy drunk.

Kaunisto

I'm slightly less anxious/uncomfortable/awkward than normally. 3-4 times in my life I've been so drunk that I actually became talkative.
I have not many but generally positive experiences of drinking. Well, drinking myself, other people...

PeopleAreCrazy

When I get drunk I get touchy/feely and really cuddly. I'm a very affectionate person, to begin with (I love giving people hugs) so when I get drunk I get huggy and I tend to compliment people a lot which can backfire because people have misunderstood it as flirting before and things got really awkward lol.

Top Bottom