When You're Drunk?

Jazzy

Forum Admin
What kind of person are you when you're drunk?

Are you a Happy drunk? Angry? Touchy/Feely? Mellow?

D

Daniel

Yes? I am pretty sure I have seen myself go through a little bit of all of those in one night sometimes...needless to say I don't drink an entire lot these days.

T

Tyler

I am usually mellow but can get loud and crazy if I drink a lot :p

Worldwide

I am a fun drunk, I get more energy and love to night club and dance and keep going

S

Shortie861

It depends on what alcohol I have been drinking. If I drink vodka which I am strictly forbidden to do I can be nasty and cause an argument over anything. If I have been drinking alcopops or even wine I can be a happy drunk.

Kaunisto

I'm slightly less anxious/uncomfortable/awkward than normally. 3-4 times in my life I've been so drunk that I actually became talkative.
I have not many but generally positive experiences of drinking. Well, drinking myself, other people...

PeopleAreCrazy

When I get drunk I get touchy/feely and really cuddly. I'm a very affectionate person, to begin with (I love giving people hugs) so when I get drunk I get huggy and I tend to compliment people a lot which can backfire because people have misunderstood it as flirting before and things got really awkward lol.

Top Bottom