What's the worst thing

APS

Unarmed
The several PC's I've had nothing serious has ever happened,Worst I think was a fan stopping :)

Kaunisto

Never had anything really bad.

Very early on with my first computer I messed the system enough to need formatting hard drive, but I didn't really lose anything at that point.
Then there's a PC my dad rescued from junk pile which used to crash once a month or so and needed reinstalling OS (XP) numerous times; it's been running clean couple years now and the next time it crashes will be worst thing ever happened to me.
And once a desktop scared me, stopped working. Some part had come loose from motherboard - still not sure what exactly it was, some sort of processor held by two plastic pegs, one of which had come off. And in worst spot, had to remove half of parts to fix it.

S

Shortie861

A laptop I had for around 6 years packed up on me a few years ago, I believe it was the hard drive as well as the fan but I can't remember but nothing major has ever happened before other than that.

S

Sariki

I burnt out a GPU in a laptop trying to mine bitcoin a few years ago haah XD

Jazzy

Forum Admin
The worst thing that happened was the fan started making a loud noise and then the whole computer shut down. I tried to turn it back on after waiting an hour but nothing happened. The computer was old so I decided not to have it fixed and got a refurbished computer at a good price.

Top Bottom