What's the story behind your user-name?

Jazzy

Forum Admin
I love Jazz music and thought the name Jazzy sounded...well...Jazzy! LOL

APS

Unarmed
It stands for "A Perfect Specimen" oh ok it's my initials :)

Angel

No Drama Zone!
Many years ago when MSN had communities, I opened a graphics forum called wereingodshands. Since wereingodshands is such a long name someone started calling me WIGH... which is the initials for We're In God's Hands. BUT...the problem with the name WIGH is no one knew how to pronounce it (pronounced like We) and they didn't know what it meant and I was always being asked what does it mean. So, one day in another forum I owned, the members did a name poll for me... and the name ended up being Angel. So, I've stuck with Angel for about 5 or 6 years now. I used it for most things online. If the Angel name isn't available, then I just attach my last name to it AngelMarvel.

One of the reason I joined this forum so quickly is I wanted to be sure to get the Angel name before someone else snatched it up. LOL

Aura

It is a song by Saor. It is from the album in my avatar.

Ridley

Ridley means a small tropical sea turtle. It's also the name of several people. I liked the sound of the name, so I made it my username.

Last edited:
R

Rinko

It is the name of the main character's mother in Gundam Build Fighters.

~KAGE-008

*meow*
Kage was the display name of a borrowed CoD 4 profile I used for multiplayer several years ago. However I added a random number after it.

Top Bottom