APS

Unarmed
Driving Lics
Bank Card
OAP Bus pass
Picture of my Mother.
No actual cash at moment.

Snog

Driver's license, social security card, misc. insurance cards, atm card and 5 credit cards. I never carry cash in my wallet.

Jazzy

Forum Admin
Driver's license, social security card, misc. insurance cards, atm card and 5 credit cards. I never carry cash in my wallet.
Just wondering why you carry your social security card in your wallet. If your wallet ever got stolen, then they have all the information necessary to start pretending they are you. Opening accounts would be really easy for them.

otis booard

"Levotur5" by Ondraid Kots
My bank cards and £180.

The £180 pounds has to last a while, thankfully my bills and rent are covered for next week.

otis booard

"Levotur5" by Ondraid Kots
You have no ID card in your wallet?
I carry my driving licence with my underground/train and bus pass in a separate little card holder.

I usually go out with cash in my pocket and just my travel pass. I leave the wallet at home so I don't overspend on my card!

Aura

Driving licence
Debit card
£70 (got money out for last weekend but didnt spend anything)
Picture of a fox ripped from a magazine

Jazzy

Forum Admin
Driver's License
Medical Alert Card
Emergency Contact Numbers
$45 Cash

Snog

Just wondering why you carry your social security card in your wallet. If your wallet ever got stolen, then they have all the information necessary to start pretending they are you. Opening accounts would be really easy for them.
More habit than anything else. I've been carrying it since I was about 15 or 16.

You do have a good point though.

APS

Unarmed
Driver's License
Medical Alert Card
Emergency Contact Numbers
$45 Cash
Hmm my emergency numbers are in my phone which is passcode protected.
Rethink needed perhaps :)

Jazzy

Forum Admin
Hmm my emergency numbers are in my phone which is passcode protected.
Rethink needed perhaps :)
I can say from my job that we can get a lot of information on who needs to be contacted if they have a list in their wallet. Phones can get lost in an accident or if it's passcode protected, the phone is of no use to anyone.

APS

Unarmed
I can say from my job that we can get a lot of information on who needs to be contacted if they have a list in their wallet. Phones can get lost in an accident or if it's passcode protected, the phone is of no use to anyone.
Ok you convinced me :)

Top Bottom