What new game release

Jazzy

Forum Admin
What new game release are you looking forward to the most and why

Howard

It was the Final Fantasy 7 Remake. Everyone has wanted a remake as early as 2004. So the game came out and it's actually better than everyone imagined. I thought the game would be harder to play or beat. But no. They made it pretty easy if you read up on the tips and tricks online.

HIMfan

Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition. The original is one of my all time favorite games, and this new version is almost fully remastered to the point it's basically a remake. Just to list some of the things I've noticed, it has new textures, new character models, much better looking environments, remixed music (also includes the original music apparently), improved UI, and it also has a new epilogue added which means new content. I've pretty much lost interest in modern games, but this one I couldn't pass up and is one of the very rare times I actually pre-ordered a game.

I'll probably sound like a spokesman for Nintendo and Monolith Soft, but if you've never played the original and have a Switch and you're into RPGs you should really give it a try when it comes out later this month.

Howard

Switch, WII, PS4,PS3, PS2 and pc.
Wow, you've got all of them. I was mainly just asking because Final Fantasy 7 is exclusive to PS4 for a year. I've heard a lot of people were pre-ordering it for the XBONE. I was just asking if you were one of those people. :)

Beaky

blah
cyberpunk 2077 cos it looks stunning
assassins creed valhalla because vikings are life
and the next one isnt new a game but an expansion for world of warcraft its called shadowlands

Top Bottom