• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

What Makes A Game Worthwhile?

Vengeance

Creatively influx.
So I know we all have different sort of things we enjoy about varying games but I think this is a simple enough question to answer.

What sort of things about a game make it enjoyable/memorable/re-playable? Is it the story, graphics, or perhaps even simply the characters?

Dee

For me? Story. I really enjoy a game that has a good storyline and wonderful character development. Graphics and a slight open world and ability to do side quests helps.

Kaunisto

1. that it's different than any other game
2. style: that subject, graphics, music etc. fit together
3. thrills: what it simply makes you feel

Howard

I like games like Fallout 4 and Skyrim. What makes them worthwhile is you get more freedom than most games give. You're free to customize the character, weapons, and make more decisions in the game that would effect the NPC's around you. Even after you beat the main questlines, you're still free to level up in the game and do things like radiant quests that keep giving XP.

Beaky

blah
I like games like Fallout 4 and Skyrim. What makes them worthwhile is you get more freedom than most games give. You're free to customize the character, weapons, and make more decisions in the game that would effect the NPC's around you. Even after you beat the main questlines, you're still free to level up in the game and do things like radiant quests that keep giving XP.
pretty much this for me it has to be emersive to the point that the story pulls you in to a certain mind set where your character is you... and then it has to be a massive world where you can do pretty much anything that you want to do also needs to have some breath taking scenery

Top Bottom