What is your very first memory that you recall?

otis booard

"Levotur5" by Ondraid Kots
I'm pretty sure the earliest memories I have are of me being in my dad's shop, I must have been maybe 5 or 6 years old.

How about you?

APS

Unarmed
I was about 5 (so couple of years ago) remember sitting outside the Beach Hut at Dunstable and a Bee came and stung me on the knee.

marteebee

The Coventarian
Falling in a 'waterfall' in Norway, thinking I was dying and panicking so hard as I watched my mum/step-dad laugh at me before I realized the place was only like 1ft deep.

Evil Eye

Well-Known Stalker
I remember that those roll down curtain thingies were down on my first flight when I was two. I probably remember because there was no view and I was expecting one.

Jazzy

Forum Admin
Not sure about what age I was. My dad dressed me as a ghost for Halloween. When I saw myself in the mirror, I started screaming and crying. Sacred me so bad, my dad took it off me.

otis booard

"Levotur5" by Ondraid Kots
Not sure about what age I was. My dad dressed me as a ghost for Halloween. When I saw myself in the mirror, I started screaming and crying. Sacred me so bad, my dad took it off me.
I'm sorry it's not a happy memory.

Mandy

Probably not a 1st, I remember when my sister and I were little playing with an old cash register or something in my grandmom's backyard.

DrLeftover

"I'm different. Let this not upset you" Paracelsus
Other than some vague impressions and odd bits of this and that, I remember my mother crying and shrieking and not being able to say what was wrong one day in November of 1963.

I was about three years old, so I know I had no idea what happened, but I do remember that, and, I didn't find out until maybe a dozen years later why she had been so upset. I just didn't make the connection between the historic event and her reaction.

And, considering that I do not remember even going to school before about the third grade, that memory indicates that the event made quite the impression on me.

South Of Heaven

Being carried horizontally into school screaming by my headmaster and my poor grandma. I would have been in reception class so about 4 years old.

Top Bottom