• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

What Is Your Phobia?

Dee

Fear of flying and a fear of spiders, though I can handle the latter more over then former. I haven't been on an airplane since I was 16.

Fatality

I'm going to go deep into this.

My phobia is against racist people. Some people can't mind their own business and will be racist to innocent people. Shame tbh.

Jazzy

Forum Admin
  • Snakes
  • Spiders
  • Bees/Wasps/Yellow Jackets (I'm allergic to bee stings)
  • Heights

Angel

No Drama Zone!
LOL @Tanya... it's funny that others are afraid of little spiders and snakes. Mice to me are so fast when they move. It's like one second they are over there and before you know it they are right there under your feet. LOL

Tanya

@Angel I want a pet mouse. I don't like rats though. Most people chalk them into the same category. I don't. They are sneaky little critters and they shred things like paper etc but they are also smart. I earned the nickname. My mother painted a mouse on my wall when I was a baby. I'll find the picture and show you some time. You might just find it cute.

Top Bottom