• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

What Is Your Best Time Of The Year?

what is your best time of the year?

• Spring

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Summer

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Fall

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Winter

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DaveM

Well all have a season in the year that we love the most, so what is your best time of the year?

South Of Heaven

I love the Spring. Warm weather but not too hot, baby lambs in the fields and most importantly of all my birthday.

Dee

Definitely Fall. It's not too hot and the temperature by then has gone down drastically from summer temps. Not as many people are out doing things, which is great because I hate it when there's too much traffic and everyone and their mother is outside making things more crowded and complicated. The scenery is beautiful, at least here in Portland there's an actual change with leaves turning oranges and yellows and reds and it's simply stunning. It's just better all around.

D

Daniel

I absolutely love fall :) the changing of the leaves the smell in the air <3 it's fantastic!

Angel

No Drama Zone!
I wanted to have two picks because I love Spring and Fall. But I went with Fall on an eeny meeny miney mow pick. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom