What is the most dangerous thing you have done?

Jazzy

Forum Admin
Cliff diving. Came real close to hitting the cliff rocks on my way down. At least that's one thing off my bucket list.

APS

Unarmed
Cliff diving. Came real close to hitting the cliff rocks on my way down. At least that's one thing off my bucket list.

Did you misjudge how far out you needed to dive ?

Jazzy

Forum Admin
Did you misjudge how far out you needed to dive ?
Not so much that as that it was a windy day and I should have never gone that day to begin with. I'm a professional diver with my State dive and rescue team and I should have known better.

APS

Unarmed
Not so much that as that it was a windy day and I should have never gone that day to begin with. I'm a professional diver with my State dive and rescue team and I should have known better.

At least you survived and learnt from it.

Worldwide

Went up an off ramp from a highway to fast and did a series of 360s before I came to a stop facing the wrong way with a truck coming for me..
Threw it into reverse really fast and gunned up backwards up the rest of the off ramp

Jazzy

Forum Admin
Went up an off ramp from a highway to fast and did a series of 360s before I came to a stop facing the wrong way with a truck coming for me..
Threw it into reverse really fast and gunned up backwards up the rest of the off ramp
Remind me to never get in a car with you!

Mandy

I'm not one to do dangerous stuff lol.

Some might consider playing with a Ouija Board is dangerous, but nothing happened.

Snog

Street drag racing with cars that were barely street legal. I know of at least one person that was killed in an accident doing that. And I'll never get the sight of it happening out of my head.

Can you say 'Stupid teenager'?

Last edited:

Kaunisto

Haven't done much anything really dangerous.
Only things I can think of is when as kid (maybe 8-10 or so) I climbed on steep rock hills at relatives' farm or old moose hunting towers (old meaning dangerously old and shaky) near our cabin. I wouldn't do that today, I've developed too much fear of heights. Those were places where a fall could've realistically killed or permanently injured me.
Real pity we didn't have camera phones back then, those were some views.

Top Bottom