Suggestion - Resolved Website Showcase

Snog

Yaketys just shut down a section where sites could advertise/showcase their site on November 1st.

People would abuse the system of minimum posts to post their site in there and there really wasn't much activity to begin with.

Howard

Yaketys should add a 'Website Showcase' section.
Advertising is a bad idea and doesn't help the person advertising their forum or website. In fact it hasn't helped with anything. New members come and they post their website and than really never come back. Just to check their failing website and that's all we see.

I'm honestly not interested in those kinds of people. I could tell you almost everyone on here is most likely not interested in joining or hearing about a new forum that isn't going to exist in 2 months after it was posted. We're here for one thing and that is our friends and for Yaketys. I hope that's what you're on here for too. We would love to keep you. :giggle:

F

foogle

Yaketys just shut down a section where sites could advertise/showcase their site on November 1st.

People would abuse the system of minimum posts to post their site in there and there really wasn't much activity to begin with.
Didn't know. I recently joined this forum.

Top Bottom