• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Important Please Read We Are The Champions!

Bluezone777

Congrats on the win. If anyone is wondering what Jazzy won well here is the list...

• Entire WoltLab Software Suite: Forum, Gallery, Blog, Filebase, Calendar, Elasticsearch Integration ($340 Value)
  • $100 SEOClerks Gift Card
  • 1 year of the Ultimate Package web hosting at USHost247 ($113 Value)
  • A TLD domain registered at USHost247
  • Official Forum Promotion T-Shirt ($20 Value)
  • 1,000 FP$

Jazzy

Forum Admin
Regarding the prizes we won, I am asking permission from Forum Promotion to sell the prize package. We cannot use any of the prizes. The proceeds from the sale, I would like to donate to Snog who has been paying all expenses to keep Yaketys going. I think the right thing to do is to a least show him how much we all appreciate what's he's done for all of us. If it weren't for Snog, there would be no Yaketys.

psalms91

I pm'ed Lamm over at CH about this, dont know if they would be interested in buying or not.

DrLeftover

"Today: Alchemy. Tomorrow: the World!"
@Jazzy As Snog is Staff, you should be able to transfer it to him, if he has any use or need for it that is.

Bluezone777

I am surprised this thread having been titled We Are The Champions has gone this long without this video posted into it....

Allow me to fix that for you.

Edit: You should keep the 1000 FPs for obvious reasons and the shirt as well because it would be a nice thing to have around as a memento of this occasion. Heck you could even get something like "Yaketys Forum Promotion Site Battle Madness 2019 Grand Champion" or something along those lines printed on it if the space is there and you know someone or a place who could do it. I think it would look rather nifty to be honest.

Jazzy

Forum Admin
Just an update regarding the prizes. Since we couldn't use this prize:

Prize Two.PNG

I donated it to our competitor in the final battle Christianity Haven. It's a lovely forum and you can read their response to the donation here.

Medved

Медведь
Just an update regarding the prizes. Since we couldn't use this prize:

View attachment 13091

I donated it to our competitor in the final battle Christianity Haven. It's a lovely forum and you can read their response to the donation here.
The owner of Christianity Haven is a very good person. It for sure was a great choice to help them. :)

Top Bottom