• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

war on drugs

Worldwide

'War on drugs'
'War on terror'
It seems that anything that is concerned to be a war is being lost these days.
Drugs and terror are winning

Lonelylycan

Drugs is serious problem, many are taken for fun but your addicted after that..
All drugs should be legal and given to serious users not for fun and then we can wean them off slow like..
But what ever we do we won't win this war..

Get rid of ten types and another twenty are back in a month..
If they wanna f**k up or want to take we can't stop them but we could for heavy users make it safer by dispensing the drugs.
O and I have tried two types speed and ecstasy, and have had no fun in them but they were used to help me lose weight I did and didn't use after. 6mnths usage..
I'm to say if I could get hold of speed again I'd use to get rid of my fat body..
Other than that I'd not touch it.. @jnugget @Jazzy @Worldwide @Mandy
Sorry if I've upset anyone. I'm just very truthful..

T

Tyler

The only drug I think should be legal is marijuana. I think marijuana is good for medical reasons too.

Worldwide

Drugs is serious problem, many are taken for fun but your addicted after that..
All drugs should be legal and given to serious users not for fun and then we can wean them off slow like..
But what ever we do we won't win this war..

Get rid of ten types and another twenty are back in a month..
If they wanna f**k up or want to take we can't stop them but we could for heavy users make it safer by dispensing the drugs.
O and I have tried two types speed and ecstasy, and have had no fun in them but they were used to help me lose weight I did and didn't use after. 6mnths usage..
I'm to say if I could get hold of speed again I'd use to get rid of my fat body..
Other than that I'd not touch it.. @jnugget @Jazzy @Worldwide @Mandy
Sorry if I've upset anyone. I'm just very truthful..
I totally disagree that all drugs should be legal, it is no help to those with addictions to be openly increasing the number of people who will become addicted if by law society says it is okay for everyone to use drugs just to make life easier for those who are addicted.

Other than pot, which I can see being legalise, although these days chemical additives to pot is making even that more addictive and powerful, all hard addictive drugs should be kept illegal.

There are better ways to loose weight than taking speed. It is hardly a recommended weight loss meathod.

Top Bottom