Walmart gets backlash over T-shirts

Jazzy

Forum Admin
---------------
What are your thoughts about these T-shirts?

Howard

It's Wal-Mart, they can get away with it. I say just keep on selling them. The whole Black Lives Matter crap is racist to anyone who isn't black.

Not to mention Amazon is selling those shirts too. So Black Lives Matter supports can suck it!

T-shirts bearing "All Lives Matter," "Blue Lives Matter" and "Irish Lives Matter" slogans are also selling on Amazon. Amazon did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Snog

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

All lives do matter. Black, white, pink purple, whatever....

For anyone to say otherwise makes them a racist. And to complain about an "All lives matter" or "White lives matter" shirt just proves that point.

Angel

No Drama Zone!
I've seen worse things on T-shirts... but, frankly Scarlett I don't give a ....

Howard

Wake me up when they've got a "no lives matter" shirt :p
Give all Black Lives Matter supporters a free plane ticket to Chechnya or North Korea. Send them to Communist countries that have no freedoms and no democracy. If a group like Black Lives Matter was founded in Checyna, they'd be seen as separatists and get shot on sight. Any time there was a riot, like the Novye Aldi Massacre in Checnya, those people were shot or fire bombed. Not to mention Russia helped Checnya commit mass murder. Maybe the people thinking they don't have enough rights will shut up and realize that they have it nice and cozy in America.

Top Bottom