Violent video games

Lämmchen

I don't think it's any one thing that can be blamed, but I do believe that violent movies and video games numbs the young mind that is still trying to mature. I remember talking on Skype with some young 20 somethings (I'm 52) a couple years ago and brought up some old movies and they laughed at how "lame" they were in relation to what they would call a fear factor. Things that would astonish and horrify the peoples back 30-40 years ago doesn't even phase anyone now because you see it in movies and video games. Things that were never even considered because of the gore are now shrugged off.

When human life no longer has value, that's the problem we need to deal with. Do movies and video games play a part in de-valuing human lives? I think so.

TRUE LIBERTY

There aren’t mass acid attacks! That would be many people in one incident many times over would be targeted. That have been individual cases of acid attacks. You can turn the tables as much as you like, issue is, you have mass gun attacks very often in the states. Stop deflecting.

Yes there is! You are one of several places in the world that have mass acid attacks. No deflection needed the world is ugly and getting worse thanks to horrible leftist government policies.

Quote:

Acid attack capitals of the world

ACID ATTACKS that melt the faces off victims in an instant are on the rise globally.
The horrifying trend has few barriers with offenders attacking targets in their homes and on streets in the UK, France, Bangladesh, India, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Cambodia and other places.

The attacks are particularly common in South Asia, where male attackers use the weapon to disfigure women as a form of punishment or control. But London is fast on the region's heals and has, in recent times, earned the unenviable title of 'acid attack capital of the world'. Although Dhaka, in Bangledesh, is reportedly home to the most acid attacks each year with an average of one woman doused in chemicals each week.

SwishUK

So hypothetically how would a right winged government sort out all this issues with either country? Genuine question.

TRUE LIBERTY

So hypothetically how would a right winged government sort out all this issues with either country? Genuine question.
They created this f***ked up shit.

http://instagr.am/p/B1aTZXXgg60/
Screwed up morality and what we have is rampant fatherless children that creates crime and with mental health issues and people dependent on government.

Down the drain cities full of crime and people with no personal rights and high taxes.

Open borders across Europe and attempting it in America.

And the issue go on and on.

SwishUK

But how do you think all these issues, including that Instagram post (whatever it’s meant to be showing), should be sorted? What would you and your government do in both the US and the UK. Including crime.

TRUE LIBERTY

But how do you think all these issues, including that Instagram post (whatever it’s meant to be showing), should be sorted? What would you and your government do in both the US and the UK. Including crime.
That’s something that cannot be answered here in a few hundred words. It’s such a multi layered complicated issue that expands from immigration policies from to far too many government programs, people with no self motivation, mental illness issues and drug addiction. Destroyed inner cities structurally and of the family because of big government. A growing intrusive federal government not respecting state rights that is the heart of the constitution. Actually the way everyone is so mad and divided on how they want their future lives to be I don’t see anything but a future revolution coming of lots of violence in this country in my life time.

Howard

No. Not at all. I think by blaming video games that we are making light of the situation. People need to look at a school shooting for what it is. It's a crime. Therefor they need to look at the perpetrator as an individual who committed that crime and try to find out what their motives were for not only wanting to commit the crime, but also the reason for carrying out that crime.

Hawk

People in Japan play a lot more video games than in the US, yet the amount of people killed via guns in Japan is incredibly low in comparison.

TRUE LIBERTY

No. Not at all. I think by blaming video games that we are making light of the situation. People need to look at a school shooting for what it is. It's a crime. Therefor they need to look at the perpetrator as an individual who committed that crime and try to find out what their motives were for not only wanting to commit the crime, but also the reason for carrying out that crime.

And ain’t it funny how before video games and a large collapse of morality we had gun clubs in schools and no one ever got shot. Now you draw a photo of a gun in school and they call swat.

TRUE LIBERTY

People in Japan play a lot more video games than in the US, yet the amount of people killed via guns in Japan is incredibly low in comparison.
No they just have a huge rampant suicide problem followed by people snapping and killing school children and adults with mass knife attacks.

Top Bottom