• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Version Of Windows Os

Choose your answer:

• Windows 10

• Windows 8/8.1

• Windows 7

• Windows Vista

• Windows XP

Results are only viewable after voting.

DrLeftover

"Today: Alchemy. Tomorrow: the World!"
I had to upgrade from Windows "It Doesn't Work" to Windows "damned obnoxious".

S

Sariki

I know a lot of people aren't too fond of Windows 10. I like it though I have a Xbox One and I love the fact that when I purchase certain games that I get the copy for Windows 10. I personally love it. I am also on the tech preview so I get all of the new features and updates ahead of time so that is another reason why I use Windows 10.

South Of Heaven

I have windows 8 but I got a pop up last night saying the free windows 10 upgrade offer would run out on July 29th so i'll probably be upgrading in the next week or so.

I'm currently running windows 10 but I regret upgrading to it not a fan of windows 10.

DrLeftover

"Today: Alchemy. Tomorrow: the World!"
Well, if you want to get picky....

I've got one OLD laptop running windows 2000, my "backup" laptop from the pawn shop runs XP, the one I use at the church in the sound booth that is technically my brother's machine but he's letting me borrow it to use down there when he's not there has Vista on it.

And this one, my "new" laptop, was a totally garbage version of 8 that quite literally Did NOT Work. It would bluescreen and reboot the machine about once an hour.

Since it got upgraded to 10, which reminds me more of XP than any of the others, it's been stable.

However. I am quite sure "Cortana" is the computer version of Hillary Clinton.

--

Top Bottom