Vaping

otis booard

"Levotur5" by Ondraid Kots
Does anyone here vape? Just bought my first vaping device, seems pretty cool.

otis booard

"Levotur5" by Ondraid Kots
May I ask why you're now vaping?
I was wondering the same thing. If he wasn't smoking cigarettes, why start vaping?
Unfortunately a few days ago I started smoking cigarettes again, when the pack I had finished I decided to buy an e-cigarette and go for the healthier option instead. I blame the coronavirus and lockdown, you see I needed something to keep me going whilst in the flat.

Lord Saru

Vaping is technically no better than smoking and WHO has strictly given a word of caution asking all countries to ban e-cigarettes and all further forms of vaping.

Given that health advisory, vaping is banned in India but we still have people selling them in black market. They say that the flavours are quite exquisite.

Howard

Vaping is technically no better than smoking and WHO has strictly given a word of caution asking all countries to ban e-cigarettes and all further forms of vaping.
But one thing far worse than vaping is people smoking marijuana. I'm not meaning because it gets people high, but it makes people crazy and not in a good way. I've known people who got on it and it made them domestically violent, but when they got off of it, they were nice and acted normal. The states should have kept it illegal.

Top Bottom