• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Upcoming Titles

Dee

Now that E3 is gone and done and we have a good idea of what games to expect for the end of the year and the coming one, let's chat about upcoming titles you guys are interested in.

I'm very much looking forward to:

1. Final Fantasy XV
2. Mafia III
3. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
4. Resident Evil 7 Biohazard
5. Cyberpunk 2077 (even though I know this probably won't be released for another couple of years given how CD Projekt Red likes to take their time and focus on making a good game)

McConnaughay

I won't lie, even though I've already played it, I was really excited when I saw the HD version of Final Fantasy VII. Anyways, I think I am most excited for Resident Evil VII, that video-game from Del Toro, Outlast 2, and maybe Recore. I recently bought Quantum Break which is something I've been really excited for. Oh, and Gears 4, I'm looking forward to, as well.

Vengeance

Creatively influx.
For me, I'm looking forward to:

- Detroit: Becoming Human
- For Honor
- Halo Wars 2
- God of War

Aura

The Coming Curse
I have Assetto Corsa, Battlefield 1 and Fifa 16 on preorder. Battlefields flight mode looks awesome.

Top Bottom