Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Votes
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End is an upcoming American action-adventure video game published by Sony Computer Entertainment and developed by Naughty Dog exclusively for the PlayStation 4. Initially teased at Spike TV's PS4 launch event on November 14, 2013, a full in-engine trailer confirmed the title during Sony's E3 2014 press conference on June 9, 2014. The game is set to release in 2015.

Several years after the events of Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, Nathan Drake, who retired as a fortune hunter, will embark on a globe-trotting journey in pursuit of a historical conspiracy behind a fabled pirate treasure. Naughty Dog outlined the game's plot as "his greatest adventure yet and will test his physical limits, his resolve, and ultimately what he's willing to sacrifice to save the ones he loves".
Players: 1
Co-op: No
Genre: Action, Adventure
Released:
Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment

Trailer

Screenshot

Fanart
Game information provided by TheGamesDB

Dee

Surprisingly enough, I'd say this is my second favorite in the series. Drake's brother mysteriously shows up into the picture to get him out of retirement and continues a big score they'd been chasing before the events of Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. The way they developed the characters, even Drake's brother Sam who was only introduced in this game, was amazing.

Ste_Macca

This is the first Uncharted game i have played and it wasn't disappointing. The online -play is really funny not what im used to but all fun.

Top Bottom