UK - Get ready to evaporate

Jazzy

Forum Admin
"After a bit of a crap start to the month weather-wise, the Met Office is finally predicting a nice hot end to the week.

In fact, it’s going to get so hot you’ll feel like you’re literally evaporating.

Apparently it’s going to go up to about 27C by Friday in southern parts of the UK.
ad_215326813.jpg
And it will continue getting hotter until it’s as hot as 32C at the start of next week.

On Monday and Tuesday, it will also potentially even reach the high 20s in the north of the country.

‘On Tuesday and Wednesday of next week, we’re expecting conditions leading to the arrival of hot air from Spain,’ Graham Madge from the Met Office told Metro.co.uk.

‘That’s likely to lead to a significant rise in temperatures, with temperatures of 31C and 32C on Tuesday and Wednesday.

‘At the moment we are expecting that it will last until the end of Wednesday,’ Graham added, ‘and then that it will come to an end with a “thundery breakdown”.’

Er, yes – you read that correctly.

He added that meteorologists aren’t in 100% agreement about if and when the ‘thundery breakdown’ will happen, but that it’s looking around 80% likely that it’ll be the middle of next week."

Source

Worldwide

Lies Lies Lies ... they have been lying all summer, they lie every summer.. they make these promises and then all it does is rain rain rain ...

APS

Unarmed
The only weather I believe is what I see when I look out the window.

Top Bottom