• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Transgender Bathroom Usage

Jazzy

Forum Admin
Debate Statement: Transgenders have the right to use bathrooms matching their gender identity.

Debate Question: Do you agree or disagree with the debate statement? (Please elaborate on your choice)

J

Justbec

Truthfully, I could care less. I've worked with Transgenders and been in the 'ladies' room with them. Stalls have doors with locks so what is the big deal?

Z
No. Transgenders do not exist. You cannot change your gender. You can change your outer appearance and pretend to be another gender, but you cannot physically become the other sex and have your body function as such. Example, a transgender going from male to female will never experience childbirth from natural impregnation from a male. It cannot happen. Biologically, it is inaccurate to believe you can change your sex. Therefore, no you should not be able to pick a bathroom.

If you were born a man, go to the men's room.
If you were born a woman, go the women's room.

That simple.

J

Justbec

So.. men's room and ladies room... oh dear.. what happens when all there is is a Port a Potty?

DrLeftover

"Today: Alchemy. Tomorrow: the World!"
In a public place. Go in, close the stall door, do whatever you need to do, move on.

In your own home. It's nobody else's business.

Beaky

blah
im my opinion there should be no more gender labals on bathrooms just cubicals so there wouldnt be any arguements

Dee

I don't care if you have a dick or a vagina or something in between. As long as you behave like a civilized human being, you can piss and shit in the next stall over all you want. It's the people with actual mental issues that concern me. You know, the ones who tend more to identify as their own sex and end up in the bathroom being a pervert. Plus, I don't like to generalize a group of people entirely as overly sexualized freaks who love pedophilia simply because they don't identify with the gender/sex they were assigned at birth, so...I mean, that may have something to do with it as well.

TRUE LIBERTY

When you have bathrooms with multiple stalls you use the bathroom with the gender you were born with. There is no such thing as transgender. You are either a male or female. Now if you want to go through with the full surgery fine use the bathroom you decided your new gender is.

Worldwide

If a guy is crazy enough to want to line up in those long lines to use a woman's washroom then who am I to say no .. If anything women should use this excuse to use the men's to cut the line

Dee

If a guy is crazy enough to want to line up in those long lines to use a woman's washroom then who am I to say no .. If anything women should use this excuse to use the men's to cut the line
Good point. Women's bathroom lines can be ridiculous. And they f***ing stink and are gross as hell. What the f*** are ladies doing in there that gets shit and piss and blood on the toilet seats and floors? It ALWAYS smells like diarrhea and nasty farts, like something crawled up their ass, died, and has been clogging things up for a while.

DrLeftover

"Today: Alchemy. Tomorrow: the World!"
Good point. Women's bathroom lines can be ridiculous. And they f***ing stink and are gross as hell. What the f*** are ladies doing in there that gets shit and piss and blood on the toilet seats and floors? It ALWAYS smells like diarrhea and nasty farts, like something crawled up their ass, died, and has been clogging things up for a while.
Exactly.

I've been a maintenance man / custodian for a LONG time.

I've cleaned up everything from 'protein spills' in Aisle Three, to "baby explosions", and crime scenes.

Some of the worst messes I've ever encountered was in women's rest rooms.

And one of those was in the 'female staff lounge' in an administration building. I have no idea how the "lady" did it, but she managed to clog a toilet with a pad to where it the bowl had to be taken off the floor to clear the clog, she got 10-100 and 10-200 all over the stall, as well as menstrual blood, then she proceeded to drag half of it to the sink, complete with toilet paper. Some of which was clogging the sink drain.

No, she wasn't "sick" because she stopped on her way back to her office to tell the admin that she'd "made a little mess", then went back to work.

That was much worse than some guy taking a 10-200 in the urinal, which I've also cleaned up.

(and, guys, if I catch you doing that, even if I don't work there, you're going to end up WEARING IT!)

--

Dee

Exactly.

I've been a maintenance man / custodian for a LONG time.

I've cleaned up everything from 'protein spills' in Aisle Three, to "baby explosions", and crime scenes.

Some of the worst messes I've ever encountered was in women's rest rooms.

And one of those was in the 'female staff lounge' in an administration building. I have no idea how the "lady" did it, but she managed to clog a toilet with a pad to where it the bowl had to be taken off the floor to clear the clog, she got 10-100 and 10-200 all over the stall, as well as menstrual blood, then she proceeded to drag half of it to the sink, complete with toilet paper. Some of which was clogging the sink drain.

No, she wasn't "sick" because she stopped on her way back to her office to tell the admin that she'd "made a little mess", then went back to work.

That was much worse than some guy taking a 10-200 in the urinal, which I've also cleaned up.

(and, guys, if I catch you doing that, even if I don't work there, you're going to end up WEARING IT!)

--
Since we don't have a cleaning crew at work, we have to clean the restrooms as well. And although we don't get as much male traffic in the store, we still get guys that come in and use the bathrooms, especially on weekends when shoppers are off work and out and about. I've found everything from mini wine bottles in the women's bathroom to a baby diaper stuffed into the feminine product disposal bin. Number 2 explosions and boogers on the walls (come on). It's disgusting. Women are absolutely disgusting.

Bluezone777

I find it interesting that they used bathrooms to make their stance on the right of a person to say they are one gender yet be the other physically and be allowed to use the rest rooms of their choice rather then the gender they are physically born as. I wonder if we were talking about transgender locker room usage would be so eager to let them have their way? I'd say no but do you really think they are going to settle for being able to use the bathroom of their choice but not the locker room of their choice? Unlike bathrooms, there are no stalls and everyone does their business so to speak in full view of everyone else.

Would you be so comfortable undressing yourself in front of strangers of the opposite sex who claim they are the same gender as you are? I'd once again say no but they knew they could never get their way if they used locker rooms as the avenue of pushing this belief system upon us hence why they use bathrooms where they can justify and make the issue appear to be a non issue so people would be more willing to be compliant with their demands in every avenue of life where this decision affects you and not just the public bathroom. They hit the weakest link in the chain to form a precedent in which they could use to break all the other links in the chain to the day would come when there would be no such thing as separation of genders in any avenue of life.

Dee

I find it interesting that they used bathrooms to make their stance on the right of a person to say they are one gender yet be the other physically and be allowed to use the rest rooms of their choice rather then the gender they are physically born as. I wonder if we were talking about transgender locker room usage would be so eager to let them have their way? I'd say no but do you really think they are going to settle for being able to use the bathroom of their choice but not the locker room of their choice? Unlike bathrooms, there are no stalls and everyone does their business so to speak in full view of everyone else.

Would you be so comfortable undressing yourself in front of strangers of the opposite sex who claim they are the same gender as you are? I'd once again say no but they knew they could never get their way if they used locker rooms as the avenue of pushing this belief system upon us hence why they use bathrooms where they can justify and make the issue appear to be a non issue so people would be more willing to be compliant with their demands in every avenue of life where this decision affects you and not just the public bathroom. They hit the weakest link in the chain to form a precedent in which they could use to break all the other links in the chain to the day would come when there would be no such thing as separation of genders in any avenue of life.
This isn't the 70s anymore where you see girls changing clothes in front of one another because they don't have any other options. More often than not there are stalls or dressing areas you can use because of privacy issues regardless if it's a single sex bathroom or not. The times-are'ah-changin'.

Bluezone777

I wasn't even born in the seventies so not sure why you used that decade as it doesn't make a whole lot of sense for me at least as I wasn't even alive much less a teenager or adult in that decade(born 1983 by the way). When I was middle/high school in the 90's and early '00s the locker rooms for the gym at school at least for males were not separate as everyone changed in front of everyone else.

I find your attempt at being witty has haven fallen flat due to not taking the modicum of time to even know what decade I could even have been alive in to at least sound sensible.If you can't even take the time to do that then it puts into question the rest of your statement as having any validity at all.

Dee

I wasn't even born in the seventies so not sure why you used that decade as it doesn't make a whole lot of sense for me at least as I wasn't even alive much less a teenager or adult in that decade(born 1983 by the way). When I was middle/high school in the 90's and early '00s the locker rooms for the gym at school at least for males were not separate as everyone changed in front of everyone else.

I find your attempt at being witty has haven fallen flat due to not taking the modicum of time to even know what decade I could even have been alive in to at least sound sensible.If you can't even take the time to do that then it puts into question the rest of your statement as having any validity at all.
Ever watched a movie before in your life? Seems the joke went over your head anyway, so no use in trying to explain it. Your sense of humor called, it wants you back.

Top Bottom