• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Tom Clancy's The Division

3.00 star(s) Rating: 3.00/5 1 Votes
Tom Clancy's The Division
A devastating pandemic sweeps through New York City, and one by one, basic services fail. In only days, without food or water, society collapses into chaos. The Division, a classified unit of self-supported tactical agents, is activated. Leading seemingly ordinary lives among us, The Division agents are trained to operate independently of command, as all else fails.

Fighting to prevent the fall of society, the agents will find themselves caught up in an epic conspiracy, forced to combat not only the effects of a manmade virus, but also the rising threat of those behind it. When everything collapses, your mission begins.
Players: 4+
Co-op: No
Genre: Action, MMO
Released:
Publisher: Ubisoft

Trailer

Screenshot

Fanart
Game information provided by TheGamesDB
D

DaveM

I have just purchased this game and am now busy installing it, so lets hope it will be a keeper. I will give a bit more of a review once I have played it a few times.

Ghost

Shadows of Crow
I played the beta, it was fun.

But everyone has said with all the cheating in the DZ this game has declined so rapidly it lost like 90% of their player base in the first 3 months.

D

DaveM

Well I have been playing it for a bit now but I don't really think it is a game for me. I have now reached a spot where I am just unable to move past so when this happens I lose interest, So another game for the archives never to be played through :confused:

Top Bottom