The Walking Dead

Howard

4.50 star(s) Rating: 4.50/5 4 Votes
Title: The Walking Dead

Genre: Drama

First aired: 2010-10-31

Creator: Frank Darabont

Cast: Danai Gurira, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Andrew Lincoln, Chandler Riggs, Melissa McBride, Norman Reedus, Lauren Cohan, Christian Serratos

Overview: Sheriff's deputy Rick Grimes awakens from a coma to find a post-apocalyptic world dominated by flesh-eating zombies. He sets out to find his family and encounters many other survivors along the way.

Vengeance

Creatively influx.
Really looking forward to the airing of the new season! I'm hoping that they're going to stick with the comics on the next season and introduce some of the other surviving communities, like the Kingdom.

Dee

Really looking forward to the airing of the new season! I'm hoping that they're going to stick with the comics on the next season and introduce some of the other surviving communities, like the Kingdom.
I'm looking forward to it, too. A lot of people hated the way they ended the last season, but I was more bothered by the fact that
the gang kept running into a bunch of road blocks in order to establish the fact that they were completely f***ed by Negan's people. Not knowing who Negan killed was not as big of an issue for me since we'll figure it out eventually when they air the new season.

J

Justbec

Love this show and can't wait for next season. I'm pretty sure
Glen will be the one to die. But we'll find out soon enough.

T

Tyler

The walking dead was one of my favourite shows but I lost interest in it around season 3.

Nathan

If you like zombies or even a good drama that has allot of suspense then I highly recommend this show. I don't mind it, but don't LOVE it.

Howard

Anyone watching Season 8?

I just finished watching the first 2 episodes.

Kaunisto

I didn't watch often for long time, I found it pretty boring. But last couple seasons have had a TV spot with nothing else on at the time, so I've watched most episodes lately.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database
Top Bottom