• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

The soul of a dead biker leaving his body

Jazzy

Forum Admin
Article Source
The picture, which was posted to Facebook by Saul Vazquez, a truck driver, shows a pale, human-shaped figure rising into the air above the body of the motorcyclist.

The rider, who has not yet been named, later died in hospital. Some Facebook users are saying the ghostly apparition was his soul leaving his body.
13612237_1073673669354523_542119671fc180310106_n.jpg
‘Zoom in and pay attention to the shadow just off the top of the state trooper hat,’ writes Mr Vazquez under the photo.

One user writes: ‘I think there’s a person that passed away is watching his looking down on his own body.’

Another adds: ‘This is amazing! You are very blessed to have captured this photo.’

A third writes: ‘There is spirit of soul.’
Thoughts about this photo?

Lonelylycan

I don't think it's real. Spirits are not always shaped like this..
I spirit would leave quietly but a lot of them can't leave this plain for reasons we don't yet know..

South Of Heaven

Isn't he still alive at that point though? I understand that people might find it comforting to believe that it's his soul but I don't believe it is.

APS

Unarmed
I agree with South of Heaven caption says he died later in Hospital.

Bluezone777

It's possible he died at that point in the picture and they hadn't given up on him just yet and the time of death they reported on was when the hospital declared him dead and not when he actually died. Not saying I necessarily believe this is what they say it is though it does make for quite a picture even if this isn't what it looks like.

Top Bottom