• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

The Purge!?

Lonelylycan

Great film.. But...
What would you do/think if it really happened!
We are allowed to commit any crime and it's legal 7pm till 7am...
Rape, murder, anything illegal is legal in this 12hrs..
Would you join in and do a crime of any kind??

THIS IS NOT MENT TO UPSET/OFFEND ANYONE I DO APOLOGIZE..

Howard

One of the most racist film I have seen in this century so far.
It did look racist how a bunch of rich kids...who so happened to be white were after the only black character in the film, trying to kill him...and than this white family....who was also rich was trying to push him back out the door so they wouldn't be killed for helping him.

Worldwide

It did look racist how a bunch of rich kids...who so happened to be white were after the only black character in the film, trying to kill him...and than this white family....who was also rich was trying to push him back out the door so they wouldn't be killed for helping him.
Ya and the one black guy they were trying to kill also happened to be a homeless poor guy

Lonelylycan

Sadly I think the asain community's, immigrants would be first to be victims..
I'd not say it's racism as such. But this proves we're not born racist as the kid was the first to help him, I don't think the fact he was black was the reason it's coz he was homeless and ruined to look of the perfect rich street..
2nd film was based on revenge and 3rd politics these 3 things we deal with daily..

So would any of you join in on the purge?
Myself no no no as I've no right to take someone's life..

Worldwide

Sadly I think the asain community's, immigrants would be first to be victims..
I'd not say it's racism as such. But this proves we're not born racist as the kid was the first to help him, I don't think the fact he was black was the reason it's coz he was homeless and ruined to look of the perfect rich street..
2nd film was based on revenge and 3rd politics these 3 things we deal with daily..

So would any of you join in on the purge?
Myself no no no as I've no right to take someone's life..
There was actually a 2 and 3 of that movie???? Jaysus

Top Bottom