"The President Has Blood On His Hands" - Detective Rips Obama Over Baton Rouge Shooting

Webster

....with all due respect, f*** you very much, Detective....

694940094001_5039236145001_24d5489a-811e-4785-879e-2699cfe4285d.jpg
(Fox News Insider) President Obama's divisive rhetoric is to partly to blame for the shooting in Baton Rouge that left at least three law enforcement officers dead and three others injured, according to Cleveland Police Detective Steve Loomis.

He explained that Obama has repeatedly validated the anti-police narrative that has been put forth by Black Lives Matter activists and much of the mainstream media.

"Now, we see an escalation. This has got to end," Loomis said. "We need some leadership in this country to come forward and put an end to this."

"The president of the United States has blood on his hands and it will not be able to become washed off."

Loomis slammed the "reprehensible" way Obama and other leaders speak about law enforcement, particularly in the wake of the Dallas shooting that left five officers dead.

"How the hell did we ever become the bad guys in this country?" Loomis said. "It's the irresponsible reporting of the media and it's the irresponsible statements of people that are credible, like the president of the United States, like celebrities."
...you know, if that's how Loomis feels, maybe there ought to be four straight days of violence and mayhem in Cleveland; at least them, he'll be too busy to spout off from his piehole...:mad:

TRUE LIBERTY

He has had blood on his hands not long after taking office. A lot of dead officers because of dear leaders purposeful made division of the American people.

TRUE LIBERTY

So, nothing; unlike some people - such as my former fellow conservative - Obama's at least tried to act like the adult in the room; maybe we should listen to him for once. :mad:
Act like a adult in the room, LOL! He could not even act like a adult in the room at a funeral and leave his agenda behind for just that. He is the petulant one that started all this.

TRUE LIBERTY

Hey, remind me which person was it danced at the memorial...it was that drunken excuse for a president, what was his name again...Bush, right?
Your going to have to remind me with a link on what in the heck you are talking about. But people giving me these Bush examples like I was some big supporter of his and think I would need to find a need to defend him.

Top Bottom