the most beautiful animal...

+Holy Spirit

which animal or species in the world do you think is the most beautiful out of them all?

and yes, of course you may post pics... :D

Jazzy

Forum Admin
Sunset Moth
7803776_f520.jpg
The Madagascan sunset moth (Chrysiridia rhipheus) is a uniquely colorful lepidopteran that is sought after by collectors. Its often asymmetrical pattern of colors is caused by the optical interference and scattering of light by curved, partially reflective scales on the moth's wings. Sunset moths have a wingspan up to 11 cm and are often mistaken for butterflies due to their color, tails, and habit of resting with their wings vertical. Their bright aposematic colors warn predators of their toxicity. In contrast, the moth's chrysalis looks like a covered corpse and the Malagasy people believe the emergent moth represents the risen soul of their dead ancestors.

R

Rooster

Everybody,

Those are some great candidates for "most beautiful animal in the world". (y)

And yes, @JHG , I think extinct should count.

I just have a different take on the question...

To me, the most beautiful animal in the world, is the one that loves you! :)

20150430_1053370.jpg

Feel free to imagine your own fur baby in the photo above...;)

L

leapinglena

it depends on the person....not every person like the same kind of animals ....some think sharks are...some think spiders are....some think birds are....for me ...its horse...or big cats...or little cats...or dogs...or butterflies....the list is endless

Top Bottom