• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

The Maze Runner (2014)

Howard

2.00 star(s) Rating: 2.00/5 1 Votes
Title: The Maze Runner

Tagline: Run - Remember - Survive

Genre: Action, Mystery, Science Fiction, Thriller

Director: Wes Ball

Cast: Dylan O'Brien, Kaya Scodelario, Ki Hong Lee, Aml Ameen, Blake Cooper, Thomas Brodie-Sangster, Will Poulter, Dexter Darden, Chris Sheffield, Joe Adler, Alexander Flores, Jacob Latimore, Randall D. Cunningham, Patricia Clarkson, Don McManus, Michael Bow, Jerry Clark, Michael Deville, Dylan Gaspard, Mark Gibson, Cory Gooding, Cazi Greene, Dustin Guitreau, Tyler Harrison, Landon Hazel, Gary Hood, Nick Killebrew, John Langston, Chad Martinez, Lester Millet, Sawyer Pierce, Weston Rachal, Bryce Romero, Johnny Stockwell, SanChavis Torns, Lane Westerhaus, Gentry Williams, Matt Metzler

Release: 2014-09-10

Runtime: 113

Plot: Set in a post-apocalyptic world, young Thomas is deposited in a community of boys after his memory is erased, soon learning they're all trapped in a maze that will require him to join forces with fellow "runners" for a shot at escape.

Vengeance

Creatively influx.
I liked this movie. I haven't watched the 2nd yet and haven't read the books.

Daniel is cool!
Don't go into the second one having read the books. I did it and found myself hating myself for doing so. The movie was almost completely ruined to the point that I didn't even want to watch the rest of it because of the differences between the two. Some of which were of extreme difference that it made me wonder if this was even the same story anymore.

Mandy

Don't go into the second one having read the books. I did it and found myself hating myself for doing so. The movie was almost completely ruined to the point that I didn't even want to watch the rest of it because of the differences between the two. Some of which were of extreme difference that it made me wonder if this was even the same story anymore.
Thanks for the warning!

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
Top Bottom