The Mandalorian

Howard

4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Vote
Title: The Mandalorian

Genre: Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Action & Adventure

First aired: 2019-11-12

Creator: Jon Favreau

Cast: Pedro Pascal, Carl Weathers, Werner Herzog, Omid Abtahi, Nick Nolte, Taika Waititi

Overview: Set after the fall of the Empire and before the emergence of the First Order, we follow the travails of a lone gunfighter in the outer reaches of the galaxy far from the authority of the New Republic.

Howard

So far it's good. I really like what they've done with the it so far.

Episodes are short. About 37-38 minutes long.

Ash

The memes were funny and it was nice to see such a cute character. I didn't even think about watching the show that much because I wasn't sure if I would like it. But I had nothing to watch so went ahead and watched the first episode. LOVED IT! Can't wait for the new episodes now.

Snog

Well I bit the bullet and subscribed to Disney+ just to see this show and I'm not disappointed. It may actually be worth the pain and suffering I'll go through with my wife playing endless Disney movies.

I was a bit surprised when "the child" showed up, and my wife thinks it's cute. :D

Howard

Well I bit the bullet and subscribed to Disney+ just to see this show and I'm not disappointed. It may actually be worth the pain and suffering I'll go through with my wife playing endless Disney movies.

I was a bit surprised when "the child" showed up, and my wife thinks it's cute. :D
I really hope they release the seasons on Blu-Ray. Would love to add it to my Star Wars blu ray movie collection.

Snog

I'm a bit late with this, but we finished the season out and so far as I'm concerned we will keep Disney+ just for this show.

The one thing that irks me about subscription services like this is the need to wait a year for the next season. They should really just do weekly episodes for the entire year. I realize that's a lot of filming and production work, but with a show like this they would clean up with subscriptions if they did that.

TRUE LIBERTY

Well they ruined the Star Wars movies by putting activism in it but it appears they haven’t touched this show yet so it’s pretty damn good.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database
Top Bottom