The London Bridge attacker

Jazzy

Forum Admin
From the article:

"Khan, at 19, was the youngest of the group. In his sentencing remarks Mr Justice Wilkie said Khan and two others were “more serious jihadis” than the others.

Khan was originally classed as never to be released unless deemed no longer a threat but this condition was later lifted.

He was freed on licence in December 2018."

More-->Usman Khan profile: terrorist who wanted to bomb London Stock Exchange
------------------
What the heck does freed on licence even mean?

DrLeftover

"I'm different. Let this not upset you" Paracelsus
MORE:

LONDON (AP) — U.K. counterterrorism police on Saturday searched for clues into how a man imprisoned for terrorism offenses before his release last year managed to stab several people before being tackled by bystanders and shot dead by officers on London Bridge. Two people were killed and three wounded.

Neil Basu, London’s police counterterrorism chief, said 28-year-old Usman Khan was attending a program that works to educate prisoners when he launched Friday’s attack just yards from the site of a deadly 2017 van and knife rampage.

SwishUK

So he will have conditions. Like he can’t go near a school, or has a curfew or can’t access certain things online. But the probation service is shit and don’t monitor it. And because of this the security services have one more person to watch, with all the cuts they have to deal with as well.

Jazzy

Forum Admin
So he will have conditions. Like he can’t go near a school, or has a curfew or can’t access certain things online. But the probation service is shit and don’t monitor it. And because of this the security services have one more person to watch, with all the cuts they have to deal with as well.
Thank you for your reply. Considering he's dead, I guess they don't have to worry about watching him anymore. Whoever allowed him to be released, needs to have their head handed to them.

TRUE LIBERTY

The left not only making sure personal rights are taken but innocent lives also because they care more about the criminal than the victims. This story is no surprise, these are the same kind of people that release criminals that want open borders.

SwishUK

I don’t know what you would think if Labour won the election. You think we have a left government now :LOL: Think it would scare you!

TRUE LIBERTY

From what I’ve seen there is very little difference between the parties so they all terrify me.

Top Bottom